Saif Power IB135 135AH IPS Battery. IB-135 Extra Features Suitable for use with IPS, UPS, and inverters Long shelf life and low shelf discharge rate Extremely reliable operation Easy lifting with a rope handle Capability for discharge recovery Made in Bangladesh IB-135 Description The ceramic vent plug on the Saif Power IB-135 135AH IPS battery ensures that it is completely fire-resistant. The float indicator above can identify the electrolyte levels in this battery at a look. It has a lot higher charging capacity and is much easier to maintain than conventional batteries.
SAIF POWER Deep Cycle (DC) Batteries are designed to meet the requirements of deep discharge performance. This series is highly suitable for IPS where reliability and performance are the priority
SAIF POWER Deep Cycle (DC) Batteries are designed to meet the requirements of deep discharge performance. This series is highly suitable for IPS where reliability and performance are the priority.
Features and Benefits:
- Special alloy composition reduces the gassing and frequent topping up of electrolyte, in turns makes the battery almost maintenance free.
- Advanced grid design improves the adherence of active material makes the battery corrosion resistance and ensures longer life of battery.
- Use of Automated Cast On Strap (COS) machine for group burning.
- Special curing process reduces the active material shedding and increases the life of battery in rough condition.
- Thick flat plate with superior edge over competitors.
- Manufactured with new, advanced and world class European and USA machineries.
- First time in Bangladesh use of modern methodology of Lead testing by ICP-OES for best impurity control.
- Special formulation of plate to increase the life of battery.
- Low shelf discharge rate & long shelf life.
- Excellent deep discharge recovery capability.
- Robust design of Rope Handle for easy lifting.
- High operational reliability.
- Positive Plate- Pb-Sb alloy with advanced thick grid design.
- Negative Plate- Ca-Pb alloy with advanced thick grid design.
- Separator- Low Internal Resistance Glass Mat PE GM Separator.
- Electrolyte- High purity sulfuric acid tested by ICP-OES
- IPS / UPS / INVERTER
- Avoid flames, spark & smoking near the battery.
- To obtain optimum service life out of the battery avoid deep discharge cycle.
- Battery needs sufficient recharge after every discharge.
- Use insulated tool while working on battery.
- Use protective goggles & hand gloves when working on battery./li>
- Top up cell with SAIF Powertec De-Mineralized (DM) water only, never add acid.
- Electrolyte level to maintain to the prescribed level.
- Ensure the proper terminal connection so that positive terminal get connected with the positive post and negative terminal gets connected with the negative post.
- If battery left unused for longer period, battery need to recharge from the prescribed dealer. And after charging the battery, at least 2 hour of rest time is needed for battery to be used at load.
- Battery can be cleaned using wet cloth but ensure positive and negative terminal doesn’t get short by this.
- Upper part of the battery need to be moisture free and clean.
- If the connecting slot of battery clamp, Tray, Terminal Post get rusted then clean them using light hot water and use Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly there.