Solar Charge Controller
Energy System Company® offer solar charge controller is powered by latest generation microprocessor and MPPT Technology. It makes your solar system generate maximum solar power – 30% more than ordinary charge controllers. The micro-processor enabled six stage charging ensures optimum charging of batteries which increases their life by 6 months.
Ensysco’s solar charge controllers are available in both MPPT and PWM range to suit all budgets.
Ensysco Solar Charger Controller is a system with advanced MPPT- Maximum Power Point Tracking Technology. The term – Charge Controller refers either to a stand-alone device or a control circuitry integrated within a battery pack, battery-powered solar device or a battery recharger.
This Solar charge controller is the key component in off-grid or stand-alone solar power generation systems. It can track the maximum power point and transfer energy to various types of batteries. The build-in MPPT microprocessor enables the Solar Charge Controller to increase the energy transfer efficiency by up to 30% compared to traditional charge controllers. Easy installation with parallel connection capability makes MPPT Solar Charger Controller the perfect solution for your home as well as any large solar system application.
Ensysco Solar Charger Controller’s MPPT technology operates in a unique fashion. It calculates the maximum power voltage at which the PV module delivers maximum power, and then the MPPT operates the module at a level, which extracts the maximum available power. The Solar Charger Controller continuously recalculates the maximum power voltage according to the changing operating conditions.
MPPT Controllers converts excess voltage into average. Converting excess voltage into Amps, the charge voltage can be kept at an optimal level while the time required to charge the battery is reduced.
MPPT Solar Charger Controller also regulates the rate at which electric current is added to or drawn from batteries. It prevents overcharging, over and variable voltage which if not controlled can reduce battery performance or life span and may pose a safety risk. It also prevents complete drainage”Deep Discharge” of a battery and facilitates controlled discharge thereby maintaining the battery’s longevity. Equipped with Micro controller and Digital Signal Processing – DSP technology MPPT Solar Charger Controller is fully protected against transient over voltage and reverse the current flow, and can charge any type of battery.
Protection against various parameters:
- Solar /battery reverse polarity.
- Reverse current flow battery to solar array during night.
- Over charging current and short circuit.
- Output over voltage.
- Excessive temperature of heat sink.
- Intelligent microprocessor control.
- Silent, solid state Pulse Width Modulation- PWM Charging process.
- User selectable configuration 12Vor 24V or 48 V configuration.
- Test point allows precise adjustment of settings.
- Electronic over current protection.
- Communication interface with PC or LCD modular for data logging or parameter display.
- Protection against various parameters.
- Potentially increase the charging efficiency by 30%.
- Real time sensing of voltage and current to optimize charging.
- Solar portable light.
- Solar Home systems.
- Roof top solar solutions.
Ensysco Solar Charger Controller is a system with advanced MOSFET based PWM Technology. The term “Charge Controller” refers either to a stand-alone device or a control circuitry integrated one within a battery pack, battery-powered solar device or a battery recharger.
The controller is for off-grid solar systems. This protects the battery from getting over charged using the solar module and over discharged by the loads. The charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance.
The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
- Excellent EMC design.
- Nominal system voltage automatic recognition.
- High efficient Series PWM charging, increases battery life and improves the solar system performance.
- Use MOSFET as an electronic switch, without any mechanical switch.
- Widely used, automatically recognizes day/night.
- Graphics dot-matrix LCD screen and HMI – Human-Machine Interface with 4 buttons, integrated menu display and operation.
- Humanized design of browser interface, for convenience of operation.
- Full control parameters setting and modification, diversified load control mode.
- Gel, Sealed and Flooded battery type options.
- Adopt temperature compensation, correction algorithm for charging and discharging parameters automatically and improve battery life.
- Electronic protection from overheating, overcharging, over discharging, over load, and short circuit.
- Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and battery.