A distribution board – also known as panelboard, breaker panel, or electric panel is a component of an electricity supply system that divides an electrical power feed into subsidiary circuits, while providing a protective fuse or circuit breaker for each circuit in a common enclosure.
Energy System Company® offer includes the advantage of a customizable design to suit both your space and budget. Our boards incorporate a main incoming device plus further points of isolation on power boards, CT’s, Dual input meter & meter protection. They also include the added advantage of meter displays for readings of power consumption in addition to an overall calculation. All power and control wiring is fully tested & labeled to industry standards.
- Modbus and pulsed output metering.
- 3x 125A TP Switch disconnectors.
- Single or split metered arrangement.
- Single Phase and Three Phase options available.
- Extensive combination of outgoing ways and metering configurations.
- 250A options available.
- Individual metering.
- Enhanced isolation.
- Fully customizable.
- Vertical or horizontal arrangement.
- Pre-fitted components for reduced site installation time.
- Cost effective and fast delivery.
No products were found matching your selection.