An uninterruptible power supply using true online double conversion technology provides the highest level of power protection available. The Online UPS converts the input AC mains supply to DC power, which is then used to charge the battery.
The DC current flow is then fed through an inverter stage that reconstructs the AC mains output. Because the AC output is completely regenerated, it will be completely free from any mains-borne interference such as spikes and voltage variations.
The output voltage and frequency is controlled precisely, thus ensuring a clean and stable sine wave power output. Online UPS are able to withstand large fluctuations on the input voltage before transferring to battery power thus eliminating unnecessary battery discharges. Upon mains failure, transfer to battery power is seamless – no break.
Online UPS also have various failsafe and self-diagnostic features that will instantly transfer the load onto mains power if there is a failure within the UPS hardware, or if the UPS is overloaded.
Energy System Company® Smart Online UPS provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1KVA to 15kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart Online UPS is available from 1KVA to 15kVA.
Online UPS Features:
- On-line “Double Conversion” technology – VFI.
- Output power factor 0.9.
- DSP – Digital Signal Processor technology.
- Internal static and manual bypass.
- Intelligent management through RS232 and USB.
- Site wiring fault indication.
- Battery – DC cold start.
- Self testing when UPS startup.
- RJ45/11 network protection.
- Input power factor up to 0.99.
- Software and USB cable included.
- EPO contact.
- Extended backup time with external batteries.
- 1 year warranty.